The Versatile Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by an excellent author and writer http://thatslifeandthenyousigh.wordpress.com yesterday.
It’s so nice you paid attention and included my blog in the list of nominees. Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate that.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 things about me:
1. I’m always trying to do my best, it doesn’t matter how big or small the particular task is.
2. I enjoy creating new things for my home, for myself, I enjoy creating and giving gifts to other people.
3. I am happy that I have no problems with decorating and making cozy any place, with finding the right style for any person, including myself, with arranging any space, would that be just a corner in the garden or a large exhibition hall.
4. I love keeping in a good shape my intellectual ability, brain flexibility and capacity and memory. I have read uncountable books, done many thousands of very complicated medical translations, and I love finding answers to difficult questions and solutions to problems.
5. I do believe that everything is connected in the Universe, everything has cause and effect, even though, some effects might become obvious many years after the triggering event.
6. I have “inherited” from my grandmother the ability to “read” people, it especially helped me when I was teaching at high schools and I only had a few minutes to figure out all relationships and roles in a large group.
7. I trust my first impression, I have to admit it’s always the most accurate.
I hope, you will accept the Versatile Bloggers Award.
This is my first award, and I feel very happy about it, even though, some bloggers are complaining that it takes a lot of time to accept the award. That’s not completely true. It took just some minutes because I had no difficulties with nominating other blogs.
I could easily nominate 30 bloggers whose writing and photos I am checking out very often. I am not following other blogs just for the sake of following. I usually choose those ones which I really like and find interesting to read.
Thanks to everybody who enjoys blogging and mutually supports fellow bloggers!